- ANOTHER Detroit city councilman pleads guilty, so ML, Shawn and Marc talk to the prosecutor who worked the case. Oh, did we mention he’s now a defense attorney?
- THE STRAIGHT DOPE: ML starts with a tribute to a young man who passed away, but not before changing the lives of everyone who met him.
- For more than 20 years, federal prosecutor Michael Bullotta helped fight corruption. He stops by to discuss some of those cases — and to discuss criminal procedure.
- Michael is now a defense attorney. He explains life on the other side.
- GEEK OF THE WEEK: Tyler Bertuzzi won’t get vaccinated. So ML gives him a shot.
- ROOM 7609: We like Bjork. So we invited her to Room 7609 to exhibit some “Human Behavior.”
- ML 4 DETROIT: Keep up with the campaign at www.ml4detroit.com or on Twitter, Facebook or InstaGram at ML4DETROIT.
- HARD OUT: Need a new ride? Roy O’Brien has been putting metro Detroiters on wheels for 74 years. Before you shop anywhere else, get on the right track to 9 Mile and Mack and check out their super groovy showroom. Find our more at www.royobrien.net.
- Don’t lose your mind trying to make sense of the financial markets. Let Luke Nowacki of Pinnacle help you make the right decisions that will help keep you on firm financial footing. Contact Luke at www.pinnaclewealthstrategies.com and be sure to tell him you heard about him on the Soul of Detroit!
- If you need a mortgage or want to refinance your new digs or save on high-interest debt, contact Hall Financial at https://davidhallmortgage.com/soul or 248-308-5000 and let them know ML told you to call!
- You — YES, YOU — can sponsor the show by hitting the DONATE button at www.mlsoulofdetroit.com. NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL (or too large)!
- Please subscribe to and share the podcast — your endorsement is very powerful!
- We always appreciate your feedback at [email protected] or 313-Butterfield8-9070 (aka 313-288-9070). If you leave a message, you could hear your voice on the air!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download