- As ML prepares for a great debate, his coach dials in to discuss strategy and political pitfalls. Big takeaways: ML has a big forehead, should not wear a tie and maybe should wear make-up.
- THE STRAIGHT DOPE: Like Rocky preparing for a big fight, ML has a trainer who is in his corner — none other than Greg Bowens of Bowens & Co. He shares some strategy, as well as some tales from his long and storied political career.
- Why should you care about re-districting in Michigan? Good question. Hear our answers.
- Shawn had a medical procedure. Down there. He provides way too many details for ML’s taste. Marc seems strangely fascinated, however.
- GEEK OF THE WEEK: Two bros with flares get sued by Uncle Sam, seriously jeopardizing their chance of making it to this year’s Catalina Wine Mixer.
- ROOM 7609: Ian Drury and the Blockheads give us “Reasons to be Cheerful Pt. 3”
- FEEDBACKOur listeners are always write. Hear what we mean.
- ML 4 DETROIT: Keep up with the campaign at www.ml4detroit.com or on Twitter, Facebook or InstaGram at ML4DETROIT.
- HARD OUT: Need a new ride? Roy O’Brien has been putting metro Detroiters on wheels for 74 years. Before you shop anywhere else, get on the right track to 9 Mile and Mack and check out their super groovy showroom. Find our more at www.royobrien.net.
- Don’t lose your mind trying to make sense of the financial markets. Let Luke Nowacki of Pinnacle help you make the right decisions that will help keep you on firm financial footing. Contact Luke at www.pinnaclewealthstrategies.com and be sure to tell him you heard about him on the Soul of Detroit!
- If you need a mortgage or want to refinance your new digs or save on high-interest debt, contact Hall Financial at https://davidhallmortgage.com/soul or 248-308-5000 and let them know ML told you to call!
- You — YES, YOU — can sponsor the show by hitting the DONATE button at www.mlsoulofdetroit.com. NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL (or too large)!
- Please subscribe to and share the podcast — your endorsement is very powerful!
- We always appreciate your feedback at [email protected] or 313-Butterfield8-9070 (aka 313-288-9070). If you leave a message, you could hear your voice on the air!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download