- Mike Rataj opens up about his unlikely friendship with one-time antagonist M.L..
- M.L. Elrick (Twitter @elrick/Facebook ML ELRICK/Instagram ml_elrick), Marc Fellhauer (Twitter @MarcFell) and Shawn Windsor (Twitter @ShawnWindsor) make listeners wish THEY were under a gag order. Matt Jennings (Twitter @MattRJennings) cross-examine Mike Rataj. Joey Zuver is sequestered.
- THE STRAIGHT DOPE: Legal eagle Mike Rataj opens up about his fire-and-ice relationship with ML, as well as how the pandemic has affected the legal justice system.
- ML and Mike shameless plug this year’s Clark Park Classic. Here’s how too donate.
- Dina Desjardins of GFL talks trash before her women’s team takes on Clark Park’s Bertie and her squad.
- ML provides an update on his city council campaign and urges folks to follow the campaign on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Look for ML4DETROIT.
- GEEK OF THE WEEK: A spoiled brat who sues his parents for life-time support is a natural choice for GOW honors … or is he?
- ROOM 7609: Japan, which inspired Duran Duran, checks into the New Wave suite for a little “Quiet Life.”
- FIRST AMENDMENT TIME: We tackle all the tough questions … and ML refuses to apologize for apologizing!
- HARD OUT: Need a new ride? Roy O’Brien has been putting metro Detroiters on wheels for 74 years. Before you shop anywhere else, get on the right track to 9 Mile and Mack and check out their super groovy showroom. Find our more at www.royobrien.net.
- Stop looking so terrible and go get a haircut from Lady Janes. Visit Lady Janes website, find the nearest location and book your appointment today.
- Don’t lose your mind trying to make sense of the financial markets. Let Luke Nowacki of Pinnacle help you make the right decisions that will help keep you on firm financial footing. Contact Luke at www.pinnaclewealthstrategies.com and be sure to tell him you heard about him on the Soul of Detroit!
- If you need a mortgage or want to refinance your new digs or save on high-interest debt, contact Hall Financial at https://davidhallmortgage.com/soul or 248-308-5000 and let them know ML told you to call!
- You — YES, YOU — can sponsor the show by hitting the DONATE button at www.mlsoulofdetroit.com. NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL (or too large)!
- REPRESENT! Show your Soul of Detroit pride with great merchandise, ranging from our hip trucker hats, retro keychains, masks and gaiters, super groovy hockey jerseys, comfy logo t-shirts, stickers, neon clocks and signed copies of “The Kwame Sutra: Musings on Lust, Life and Leadership from Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.” Each copy includes a smart aleck inscription penned personally by ML! Open your heart, open your wallet at www.drewandmikestore.com
- Please subscribe to and share the podcast — your endorsement is very powerful!
- We always appreciate your feedback at [email protected] or 313-Butterfield8-9070 (aka 313-288-9070). If you leave a message, you could hear your voice on the air!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download