- ML traverses the state to tell the story of Adam Fox- alleged mastermind of the Gov. Whitmer kidnapping. Plus- ML gets grounded by Facebook & the boys debate the worthiness of digging up someone’s social media past.
- We open the show trying to figure out what got ML’s personal and public pages suspended by Facebook.
- Elrick filed his final story for the Detroit Free Press. He went all over the place trying to find out what made Adam Fox go from a sad, tender boy to the alleged mastermind of the Gov. Whitmer kidnapping plot.
- The Detroit Free Press had a little issue of their own with a story written by Marlowe Alter. A debate ensues regarding the worthiness of digging up decade old comments made by public figures.
- GEEK OF THE WEEK: ML chooses the Literary Review for eliminating their “bad sex in fiction” award. Shawn and Marc remain philistines.
- SOFT HISTORY: Matt Jennings stops by to educate and humiliate.
- ROOM 7609: The Gang of Four might be one of the most underrated punk bands.
- HARD OUT: Need a new ride? Roy O’Brien has been putting metro Detroiters on wheels for 74 years. Before you shop anywhere else, get on the right track to 9 Mile and Mack and check out their super groovy showroom. Find our more at www.royobrien.net.
- Don’t lose your mind trying to make sense of the financial markets. Let Luke Nowacki of Pinnacle help you make the right decisions that will help keep you on firm financial footing. Contact Luke at www.pinnaclewealthstrategies.com and be sure to tell him you heard about him on the Soul of Detroit!
- If you need a mortgage or want to refinance your new digs or save on high-interest debt, contact Hall Financial at https://davidhallmortgage.com/soul or 248-308-5000 and let them know ML told you to call!
- You — YES, YOU — can sponsor the show by hitting the DONATE button at www.mlsoulofdetroit.com. NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL (or too large)!
- REPRESENT! Show your Soul of Detroit pride with great merchandise, ranging from our hip trucker hats, retro keychains, masks and gaiters, super groovy hockey jerseys, comfy logo t-shirts, stickers, neon clocks and signed copies of “The Kwame Sutra: Musings on Lust, Life and Leadership from Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.” Each copy includes a smart aleck inscription penned personally by ML! Open your heart, open your wallet at www.drewandmikestore.com
- Please subscribe to and share the podcast — your endorsement is very powerful!
- We always appreciate your feedback at mlsoulofdetroit@gmail or 313-Butterfield8-9070 (aka 313-288-9070). If you leave a message, you could hear your voice on the air!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download